YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE A FUN ART MEME???
pick a drawing your friend did, and redraw it in your style, and then friend pictures a drawing you did, and redraws it in theirs! i bet that would be fun
tagged by ghostlling
1. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve learned this month?
the most interesting thing? probably the realization that communism and democracy aren’t really all that different. i’ve always thought of them as mutually exclusive but in some cases the dictatorship of the proletariat is pretty gosh darn similar to rule by the people. also, i didn’t know that the eruption of mt.vesuvius had actually preserved wood furniture. it was a gigantic disaster and a huge tragedy for the romans but it’s very good for scholars today.
2. Have anything that you’ve been dying to say? Say it now!
I HAVE A TERRIBLE SLEEP SCHEDULE
3. What’s an activity that you would absolutely love to do sometime but don’t think you could get any of your friends to join you in?
i would… want to go to north korea… i have such a strange fascination with that country. it’s a terrible place for their people but at the same time now would be a very interesting time to go. you have the literal-soviet-era parts and then you have these little patches of westernization and modernization. though also the money you spend there does help perpetuate the regime for a dollar more…
4. If you had to move to a land type different from your own what would it be? (ex: countryside-> forest; city-> desert)
i’d move to a forest! or someplace colder like washington or canada…
5. Recommend a song that you think everyone should listen to at least once in their lives.
6. Could you explain how one of your favorite interests came to be?
for me, that’d be drawing… i started doodling in elementary school because my cousin introduced me to the terrible world of anime eyes. they weren’t really anime eyes, either, just these wierd lumpy eye things. and i didn’t even know what anime was then… look at me now… today though i like drawing because i want to improve and be able to draw what i want to draw. im still not very good though
7. If you learned that you were one of the only people who could save Earth from being overtaken by a colony of cannibalistic monsters coming from outer space would you drop everything to do so?
WELL HECKY. i totally would!!! i’d be pretty much safe since those monsters would just cannibalize each other right?? wholesome family adventure and i can be famous in the future. i’ll go find some like minded psychic friends and wage psychic warfare on them. oh and i’ll beat up some local punks. want to come along carolin??
ill be darned if they colonize earth. though?? space imperialism might be cool
8. What alternate reality would you like to go to? Would it just be for a visit or forever?
AN ALTERNATE REALITY?? I’d like to go to one where the course of history is vastly different. one where the americas were never discovered.
I wonder if that would mean that the IR wouldve happened at a lesser scale.
9. Any thoughts on what the future might hold?
if all goes well, a small, comfortable house, a stable job, and two cats
10. What languages would you be interested in learning? Why?
CANTONESE CANTONESE CANTONESE CANTONESE CANTONESE!!!
although i can sort of speak it i would really love to be able to talk to my family in HK
11. What are you procrastinating on right now?
how did you know
im procrastinating on gov homework!!!
1. What is your favorite game or game genre?
2. What is your favorite school subject? Your least favorite? Give us a story!
3. If you had to move to another country, where would you go?
4. Anything you’re looking forward to this week?
5. Do you know any other languages?
6. What’s one bad habit you have?
7. Cats or dogs? Why?
8. What kind of stuff do you like to draw? And if you don’t draw, what kind of stuff do you like to do?
9. Do you have any embarrassing stories?
10. If you could time travel, when and where would you go?
11. What’s the latest you’ve ever stayed up? Would you do it again?
"Our bourgeois, not content with having wives and daughters of their proletarians at their disposal, not to speak of common prostitutes, take the greatest pleasure in seducing each other’s wives."
low blow, communist manifesto
there u go
. thank you my heart burns with passion you have rendered marth horse so accurately
you know whatd be a fun exercise
get a writer and an artist together. artist does a sketch, writer writes a handful of paragraphs. they give them to each other.
writer has to write a handful of paragraphs on the scene depicted in the sketch, and it cant be just like, describing it. artist has to draw a new sketch from the writing.
it’d be a neat lil’ flex-the-muscles sort of thing.
Can we please stop stealing people’s art without their consent?
Especially Japanese artists?
Because believe or not, when you take a dojinka’s art and post it somewhere else without permission, not only will you make them very sad (not to mention angry) when they find out, but…